Your privacy is important to Eros Group. This statement discloses the information practices for Eros Group Web sites, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling who you are or giving us personal information, There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond. To provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Eros Group does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1. To fulfill your requests or by others involved in fulfillment.
2. To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions
3. By Eros Group and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use
4. In an non-identifiable format for analysis (e.g., Click stream Data)
5. To develop our business relationship if you represent an Eros Group Business Partner or Vendor
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Eros Group under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Eros Group communicate with you about offers from Eros Group and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Eros Group to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to Eros Group sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;